1. What is AGROSOLution made of?
AGROSOLution is a mixture of finely ground minerals containing a high concentration of CO2.
2. What kind of rock is it?
AGROSOLution consists of a composition of several rock types.
3. What is the application rate per ha?
Unless stated otherwise in the application calendar, then the standard application rate is 10.5kg per ha and growing season. The first application amount of 1.5kg per ha should occur at the 3-4 leaf stadium. The following applications should occur at 14 day intervals and each should amount to 3.0kg per ha. See Application Calendar
4. Is the pH of the soil relevant?
No! Since Agrosol is absorbed through the leaf and its effect takes place within the leaf, the pH value of the soil has no influence on its effectiveness.
5. What kind of effect does AGROSOLution have on the growth of the plants? (Cereals)
Positive! The overall plant growth is stronger. Better root growth (especially deeper, denser, more complex rootage), stronger, more stable stalk development (cereals) and increased leaf mass (more biomass).
6. What kind of effect does AGROSOLution have during
relatively cold and wet weather conditions?
AGROSOLution has a positive effect on the vitality of the plants. As a result, the plants generally cope better with extreme situations.
7. Are there test results from other competitive products?
AGROSOLution is considered as a new fertilizer technology and thus it is currently difficult to make a comparison with other products. Consequently, there are no comparisons available.
8. Is the pH of the water relevant? Extreme acidic or alkaline range?
No, since AGROSOLution unfolds its effect firstly in the interior of the leaf. In addition, the product is not toxic and therefore calls forth no chemical reaction.
9. Where can I buy AGROSOLution?
AGROSOLution can be obtained from the local agricultural trade outlets.
10. Are there any official results available?
Since 2008, the undertaking of extensive trials at leading research institutes
has continuously been commissioned. All experiments clearly show the positive effect of AGROSOLution. Both yield increase and quality improvements have been confirmed.
11. For which cultures is AGROSOLution suitable?
AGROSOLution functions with all plant types that photosynthesize
(all c3 and c4 plants).
12. Can I omit or reduce the use of other fertilizers or pesticides
during the application of AGROSOLution?
Basically, AGROSOLution is to be considered as a supplement which supports plant growth. The usual fertilizers and pesticides should not be omitted. AGROSOLution simply enhances the effectiveness of other products.
13. Do substances exist with which AGROSOLution should not be mixed?
Currently there are no known substances. AGROSOLution is non toxic and does not change or affect the characteristics or functionality of other products.
14. Can the implementation of AGROSOLution lead to the blockage of spraying nozzles?
AGROSOLution is very finely ground and with a maximum grain size of 4µm, many times smaller than your nozzle (150 to 300µm). Thereby, the blockage of the nozzles by AGROSOLution can be ruled out. You should naturally clean your spraying nozzles after use in accordance to the manufacturer’s specifications, in order to inhibit any sedimentation.
15. How well does AGROSOLution dissolve in water?
AGROSOLution does not dissolve in water. Water is only the carrier. AGROSOLution continuously dissolves in the inside of the leaf via a chemical reaction.
16. Do the weeds grow faster due to AGROSOLution?
All previous experiments and practical results have shown that AGROSOLution has influence on weed growth.
17. Do I need to keep to the application periods exactly?
Basically, the application periods should be adhered to. Small modifications to the time scale have no influence on the product functionality.
18. What if I need to apply later due to weather related reasons
or I need to miss an application?
Each application helps the plant to cope better with the given conditions. If you cannot perform all applications, then this may naturally lead to a less positive effect on yield increase as if when all applications were completed.
19. Is AGROSOLution also registered for use in organic farming?
Yes, AGROSOLution is registered for organic farming by Info X gen in Austria and by the Fibl in Germany. AGROSOLution, as well as the entire production is also certified by Bio-Austria. See evaluation
20. What happens if I use too much AGROSOLution?
Basically, this has no negative influence on the functionality. However, a fine white film may become visible on the leaf surface. This will disappear with the next rain.
21. What happens if I use too little AGROSOLution?
Basically, this has no negative influence on the plant. The AGROSOLution effect will naturally be correspondingly lower then with the recommended dosage.
22. Does the presence of AGROSOLution have a negative influence
on other plant protection agents or fertilizers?
No! Till date, all experiments with commercially available fertilizers and pesticides have shown no negative changes to their effectiveness.
23. Who is behind the company AGROsolution?
Company AGROsolution was founded in 2008 by Peter Huemer-Hartl and Stefan Stassen. The company is owned to more than 90% by the two families.
24. What is the aim of company AGROsolution?
Natural growth and healthy nutrition are the cornerstones of our aspirations.
The aim is therefore, to provide a product that meets these cornerstones.
AGROSOLution meets these requirements.
- Naturally increasing yield by increasing photosynthetic activity
- Strengthening the plants own defenses
- Better utilization of available soil nutrients
- Protection of natural resources, particularly water resources
25. How long does company AGROsolution already exist?
Company AGROsolution was founded in Upper Austria in 2008 after 4 years of product development.
26. What is so different about the product AGROSOLution?
- AGROSOLution is the first field cultivation CO2 fertilizer and is therefore considered a new fertilizer technology. That what has been successfully used in glass houses for years is finally available in the open field.
- AGROSOLution increases the level of CO2 within the plant naturally, thus helping the plant to breathe.
- The advantage over the glass house technology lies in the very low financial requirement needed by the application of AGROSOLution.
27. Is AGROSOLution expensive?
No. The application of AGROSOLution leads to an increase in your profit margin, which after the deduction of all costs, depending on culture, lies between €50 and up to and above €500 /ha.
28. Can I also use AGROSOLution on small areas?
Yes. There are no minimum size limitations with AGROSOLution application.
29. Why is AGROSOLution also suitable for use on golf and football fields?
AGROSOLution reduces the requirement for water by more than 30%, increases the amount of chlorophyll, strengthens root growth and improves Nitrogen uptake.
30. Can I work for company AGROsolution?
AGROsolution is currently increasing internationally at an enormous rate. As a result, we are looking for qualified employees in many areas.
31. Do the plants really grow faster?
Normally, the plants do not grow faster. However, should the plants be exposed to increased stress factors, growth rate differences are possible.
32. Is the yield always higher?
If you follow the recommended dosage and application procedures, then nothing should stand in the way of a yield increase.
33. Is it worthwhile to apply AGROSOLution in wetlands (wet meadows)?
Since the health of the plant will be strengthened, the application of AGROSOLution is definitely useful. AGROSOLution helps by both dry and wet stress.
34. Where is AGROSOLution application of no value?
In principal, the use of AGROSOLution is always useful, because it supports the plant during its natural growth and in general, the plant is less stressed. This makes the plant more resistant, allowing it to withstand stress situations better.
35. Where does AGROSOLution application make the most sense?
On poor quality soils, by water deficiency, in arid environments, in nitrogen-limited sites, in problem zones.
Through the application of AGROSOLution, the dry matter of the fruit increases, therefore, less water is stored and more flesh is formed.
This is dependent on the particular culture and the soil composition. University studies have shown, that for example in sunflower, water savings of 19% were recorded, whilst at the same time, biomass increased by 13%. Other experiments even showed water saving of 33% by golf turf.
As with nature we never know which climatic conditions we will face during the year, to give a guarantee is not possible. However, meanwhile over 2000 farmers in Germany and Austria have confirmed the effectiveness of the product. During their applications, they also reached yield increases.
It can naturally happen that once in a while, AGROSOLution does not provide for a yield increase. If you have once had such an experience, then please contact us, so that we can work together in determining the cause. In the few past situations where such a situation occurred, the causes were determined to be unpredictable weather conditions or application error.
Many manufacturers of fertilizer or plant aid agents publicize similar benefits. The CO2 fertilizer for the open field is in this form currently unique.